Wednesday 28 May 2014

May 23rd - Day 2

      After spending that long night in the hospital, I was up pretty early at around 6-7am. I relaxed a bit and watched the hockey highlights from the last night. At 8am Dr.Tocchio came to see how I was doing and answered any questions that I had before I left. We hit the road at 10am for a long car trip home. I remember walking out of the hospital to the car; everyone was staring at me as if I was in a horrible accident.
       The car ride was comfortable enough; I had lots of pillows to rest my head. I didn't really feel much different than yesterday in terms of symptoms. I discovered today that I really liked flat ginger ale from the syringe instead of apple juice. Towards the end of the day, I could feel twitching on my face. This is normal as it is just a sign of nerves regenerating. For that reason I really like when this happens.


                                                                      Ready to go home




                                                                 Back in my own bed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment